<VV> droopy visors

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:01:55 EDT 2009

Does anyone else have trouble with their sun visors not staying where you
want them to? My '66 convertible has repro top clamp/ visor mounts from OPG,
and new visors from Clarks. The visors will not stay in place. Of course
I've got the screw as tight as I dare. I have used plastic tape and
aluminium tape with results being temporary at best.

Has anyone got a fix for this? I've thought about doubling the plastic
plastic friction material but haven't tried it yet. I'll wait to see what
you guys have to say before I order them.

Thanks,

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert