<VV> WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER 30-4100

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 17:48:05 EDT 2009

Daniel,
     Assuming you have multiple carburetors, you might want to consider getting a wideband unit with TWO sensors so you can evaluate each side of the engine separately.
     Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 09/02/09 08:27:12 Eastern Daylight Time, fparker at umich.edu writes:
>   I am thinking on adding an air-fuel meter to my GB and find the WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER 30-4100 reasonablely priced but, have no idea about it's quality or performance.
>   Do somebody have any good/bad experience with this kit ?

The 30-4100 controller is made by AEM. They are known for their high
quality products. I would buy without hesitation.

regards,

frank