<VV> Removing Piston

Jim V. dcvjrv at att.net
Wed Sep 2 13:53:37 EDT 2009

Harry,

You understand the problem only to well.  I didn't want to have to remove
the turbo and top cover.  Just thought it was worth an ask, you never know
what some enterprising Corvair owner has thought up how to do.

Oh well, I guess I might as well bite the bullet and git er done.

Thanks to all that responded to my question.

Jim V.
1964 broken Corvair Spyder Convertible