<VV> Goodguys Corvairs in Iowa

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:37:10 EDT 2009

I just got the latest Goodguys magazine today and my initial scan for
Corvairs yielded two pictured at the Iowa event. The "dare to be different"
award winner was 18 year old Jason Cooper with his beautiful red '66 Corsa
coupe with Cragars. Also shot at the event is an unidentified late model
blue coupe competing in the autocross event.

If you have never been to a Goodguys event, you don't know what you are
missing. If you want to see how a car event should be run, these people know
how to do it. They have events all over the country and have put a hurtin'
on the NSRA and other car organizations.

When I take my Corvair to these events, I get lots of questions and this
year it seems the questions are from guys that have recently purchased
Corvairs, so people are drawn to our favorite car. However, even though I
promote CORSA, there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest.

Marc Sheridan