<VV> 1961 Loadside update

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Sep 3 23:34:30 EDT 2009

Bill, My 1961 Chevrolet truck engineering features book states: The custom
equipment option furnishes the Corvair 95 models with a stainless steel
windshield reveal molding, rear door or tailgate ornamental inserts, and
special interior trim. Chrome-finished hub caps and bumpers are available as
a separate option. In the interior section: Items of additional comfort,
provided by the custom option include a 2-tone treatment of the doors which
is achieved by painting the upper embossments charcoal grey; 2-toning of the
instrument panel, with a silver-grey front face; right hand sunshade; left
hand armrest; cigar lighter;silver anodized aluminum trim plate for the
dispatch door; and more luxurious seat trim. So according to the book the
deluxe model is the base model and the custom optioned Corvair 95 is the
fancy one. So I guess I have a Custom optioned Loadside. Can anyone add to
this?

Jamie