<VV> Goodguys Corvairs in Iowa

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Sep 3 16:56:48 EDT 2009

Hank, Please consider that the $45 you pay in dues provides you or anyone
else in your club with insurance coverage for any event your CORSA chapter
has. Try to go out and afford the insurance for a moving event. It is not
cheap. I think that and the magizine is worth $45 easy.

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA Central Director