<VV> Goodguys Corvairs in Iowa

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Sep 3 17:19:27 EDT 2009

Let's Clarify.
. The question was----What has CORSA done for me LATELY?

The Ultra Monza has been on the road for 4 years, I've had it for seven---that's not LATELY.

Chuck--Don't be a dumb bohunk with the "me Too".

In the late 90's, VV'ers sent in money to upgrade servers, etc.

A couple of years ago I gave Bryan a rebuilt FC heater motor and assembly, which I think he sold to make upgrades.

I also took a big chunk out of my time being VV Chairman, and co-founding the Basics Manual, and fighting the BoD for the whopping 1500.00 to get it printed and the CD's made.  Find out sometime from Harry the total profit from that book, it went into the black less than 90 days after introduction.

I've done my part for the club, and what I've gotten from it in return.

I don't participate in "moving events", so insurance is not an issue with me.

Lasty, I'd be happy to pay the dues IF EVERYONE HAD TO.  Not everyone has to, and not everyone DOES.

It is simply ludicrous to cry poverty, and raise the dues when a large chunk of the membership pays no dues anyway.   If they ALL did, then perhaps the club wouldn't be in the red.   No more dues increases on my dime until everyone pays.
Simple enough

What are you guys missing here?

BOD---GROW A SPINE. If you lose a member who doesn't pay dues, you've lost ZERO.  If you lose members that DO pay the dues, then I guess your logic dog doesn't hunt.

Hank