<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 19:40:11 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/3/2009 2:38:54 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

Bob now  replies:

Great thinking, Hank.  Let's all of us stop paying CORSA  dues, stop
paying for, I believe you said, "a magazine  subscription."

Hey Guys,
I think everybody is missing Hank's point. I know that we've all had our
differences with Hank.  But he is trying to make a point here that everyone
seems to be overlooking.

As I read it, Hank is saying that if CORSA required all chapter  members to
belong to CORSA, that would increase the amount of money coming in  to
CORSA and eliminate or reduce the dollar shortfall. He also says  that would be
only fair since the non-CORSA chapter members are getting the  CORSA
benefits of insurance without being members. He is asking the BOD to  take his
proposal under consideration.
Regards,
Bob Helt