<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 20:53:26 EDT 2009

Bob,

The BoD HAS considered requiring CORSA membership by all chapter members
several times during my time on the BoD. I happen to be in the same "camp" as
 Hank in that local members should be members of national club. However
making it  a requirement is a different story. I'll spare you all the storied
history  lesson on how and why the "requirement" was not adopted in the
beginning of  CORSA.

This subject is a very emotional one for many members. I've heard from some
 that say they will drop out of their local club if they are forced to have
to  join CORSA. I've heard that whole chapters would withdrawal from CORSA
if forced  to join. I've even heard members say they would withdrawal from
both  their local chapter and CORSA if forced to join CORSA.

Ned

In a message dated 9/3/2009 6:40:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,