<VV> [Corsabod] CORSA

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 14:28:38 EDT 2009

Hi Jason -

"We are looking at all aspects of the organization"

I will gladly support long-term programs designed to educate and inform CORSA members of the direct and indirect benefits of membership, and the carefully followed policies that demonstrate respect and appreciation to every member for their participation.

 Jack Pinard
CORSA Western Division Director

116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041-1926
Cell 805 340-6533