<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu Sep 3 22:40:31 EDT 2009

Bob,

This is one of the few times you are wrong. The only CORSA benefit that
local non-CORSA members get is the insurance coverage.  The insurance
costs less than $1 per CORSA member and our club pays $20-$25 to CORSA
because we are not 100% CORSA. That more than covers insurance for the
non national members.  We have had several people join our club, then a
few months later join CORSA, so CORSA has had a net membership gain from
the MCCA.

Can't say I understand Hank's logic that CORSA isn't good enough for him
to be a member, but he wants to force others to join . . .

Terry Kalp