<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Sep 4 01:41:56 EDT 2009

Where does Virtual Vairs fit in here?  There must be a cost somewhere so
who's paying it?  It seems to me that CORSA must be backing it somehow and
it's use should be available only to CORSA members for that reason.
Certainly VV is a benefit for those who use it so there should be no problem
in having it a privilege for members only and a few more may join CORSA just
to get that privilege.
RonH