<VV> VV and CORSA

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 4 01:49:11 EDT 2009

My... formerly private response to Terry Kalp on just that question:

PASTE:

Not at all...   I think it is a great recruiting tool.

You had said that the insurance was the only benefit that non-CORSA members
receive.  I would think that VV or Corvanatics or FastVair are ALSO benefits
that non-CORSA members have access to and that they are valuable "CORSA"
assets.

Good to see you as well.  Wish that your TUNAS were not so darn far away.

Later, JR