<VV> Listen to Bob Helt

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Sep 3 23:34:53 EDT 2009

Bob nailed it.

I'll wait for the answer to this question----get busy and look.

What national club or volunteer organization allows people to join and not pay dues to the national organization?

I don't understand the tolerance of allowing members who benefit from CORSA not to pay dues.

Marlow says---let's everyone stop paying their dues.  The whole point shot over your head like a missile.  What if everyone did?

"We belong to this club, but if they make us pay dues, we'll quit".  And this is a position you defend?  No, just cry poverty and raise the dues on the people who do pay dues.

Where does that logic come from?

As for strongly encourage CORSA membership----That's like going into the bar and being told "the beer is free, but we'd strongly encourage that you pay us for it".   Sorry Pal, I'll drink my fill and leave.  If you lose money----Your policy, your funeral.

Smitty said a tank full of gas.  Money is no longer an issue for me.  Something about paying more dues to help those who don't enjoy the same benefits I pay for (AND THEY CAN AFFORD TO PAY, JUST REFUSE TO)  gives me the red ass.

The club can't afford the largesse of allowing chapter members not to pay dues.  Someday y'all will wake up and realize that, when the club goes broke. Lots of members though!!!!

Good on ya--stay with that.  Lots of Luck.