<VV> LM Rear AntennaLM Rear Antenna

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 14:34:51 EDT 2009

Tony,
     Thanks for the detailed explanation, but I wouldn't even bother going to great lengths to get an FM capable setup.  In the NYC metropolitan area (I live in the northern NJ suburbs) with around 10 MILLION people, there is only ONE station that broadcasts what I consider music worth listening to.  The rest of them make a noisy muffler sound good by comparison!
     So I just copy music I like onto my iPod and play that in the car (or home) instead.
     Frank "fussy" Burkhard