<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 00:49:59 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
In the *almost* 20 years I've been into Corvairs I have belonged to exactly
 3 different "local" chapters. The guys at the Cincinnati club would charge
you  $5 more if you were not a CORSA member, and the extra would go back to
CORSA  with the chapter filing fee (or help cover the difference)...
Central Ky was one  price for all, and they were so spread out that regular
*business* meetings were  few and far between. The Derby City gang also have one
price for members, CORSA  member or not... but in an attempt to get 100%
CORSA membership we had a little  incentive, and CORSA members got a Derby City
Corvair Club sweatshirt free of  charge (and I got the best bargain, since
mine consists of enough material to  make three shirts for the other
members... most of them are "regular size", not  Mongo size, like me!)... Do we have
100% Corsa membership now? I don't know...  but I'm current... and I am
also unemployed...
I figure if I can do it, anyone can.
Later,
Lonzo... CORSA member... with an empty tank of gas in the truck... (thank
God it has dual tanks!)...
;-)

In a message dated 9/4/2009 12:22:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,