<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 4 08:31:32 EDT 2009

Ned,

Will CORSA throw out a chapter for non-compliance? Absolutely YES. They
tried it to the Air 'Vair Group back in '00. I came () this close to having
a literal knock-down, drag-out fist fight (had Sarah not literally stepped
in) over it, too. The then-prez of CORSA was trying drive us to extinction
with his behavior. But I fought back. Had to. And all I ever wanted to do
is provide a service to CORSA members... The thanks I got...... Sheesh....
That guy was an idiot. Just hope they wouldn't do that today.

As far as the filing fee goes, shouldn't it be based on the number of
non-compliant local members, instead of a flat fee? I realize a flat fee is
easier to administer (especially since some will cheat on the figures), but
it doen't really reflect what it costs CORSA. Just a thought....

-Mark
Prez of the Air 'Vair Group