<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 11:10:37 EDT 2009

Mark,

I'm sorry, but Special Interest chapters are different. I don't know why Air Vairs was almost removed, but I'll bet it wasn't for failure to pay the non-CORSA fee. I was specifically saying that CORSA wouldn't toss a chapter over not paying the fee. I guess I was saying that well enough.

One problem with the fee is that it relies on the local chapter completely. A rep. from the chapter must file the annual report and state membership in CORSA. It is totally up to the chapter to be honest and complete. There are plenty of way that chapters have avoided the fee, the most common being simple forgetfulness.

Ned