<VV> CORSA 100% - Our way or the highway

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 14:34:15 EDT 2009

  I specially agree with the decoding technique !

  for example, when & if a storm trooper says:

  >> take this freaking "shut down CORSA" thread to  VV talk...

  that ain't exactly what he means...there's a hidden message in there ;-)

  The same applies to various books written about the Corvair. Sometimes the
  author may talk about air pressure in front tires while he/she may actually
  mean..... --- well you know what I mean !

  Think about your own haranguing, you have regular harangue and special harangue!

  BoD bashing is a no no, but CORSA bashing is allowed since the "special"
  storm troopers, unlike you, do sense the special psychedelic intention :))

  Tony I.