<VV> CORSA 100% - Our way or the highway

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 12:57:43 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/4/2009 5:56:48 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

So  Bob,
You're saying Hank is "Special"?
Kinda like Special Ed"?
Then,  can we call him "Special Hank" ?? GGG!

The Lone "Special"  Haranguer

No, not just Hank, but EVERYBODY!! is special. That is because everybody
has his own way of presenting things and the reader MUST try to understand
what  the writer means. It's just too easy to get the wrong impression and
mis-read  what is being presented. Or did I not get the gist of what you were
saying???
Regards,
Bob Helt