<VV> Mainstreaming Corvairs in car shows

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 5 16:36:53 EDT 2009

What's most amazing is (since '67 is my favorite year) when I park my '67
4door next to one. As you say, all of the Camaro's lines are straight off
the Corvair, inside and out. And the shared Astro buckets and thick "C"
pillar really drive home that comparison.

I've even had it said, more than once, the comment "I didn't know they made
4doors". To which I reply, "When they first started, that's ALL they made!"

-Mark
Lovin' my LM 4door HARDTOPs!
(And the new 2010 Camaro is a SEDAN!)