<VV> Hospitality room, was: Membership required

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 5 16:41:56 EDT 2009

Mark...   Every Iowa convention that I've made (including mini) has been
warm, friendly, well run, and a pleasure to participate.  I greatly look
forward to a continuation of that tradition.

Well, I'm not all that keen on the roundy-round autocross....  but that is
what is available and it is still an adrenalin pumper - and FUN!

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140