<VV> CORSA

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 21:10:36 EDT 2009

I can't believe we are hashing this over again either. It didn't take long
again to refer to the non joining members as freeloaders. Now that would
attract  me if I wasn't a member. Maybe some hate mail or harassing phone
calls could be  made to force the low lifes into joining our wonderful
organization. Making  corsa membership mandatory would only fold up a few years ahead
of time.  The insurance issue always comes up. How many claims have been
made? I think  Corsa needs to have a better attraction than we have Ins. I
agree there is a  serious problem and don't offer a solution. I just know that
name calling won't  boost Membership.

Ron Thompson
Corsa Member
HTLCA Member