<VV> Looking for 65-69 Convertible

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:42:37 EDT 2009

I am interested in re-joining the ranks of Corvair ownership, which I left
30 years ago at the tender age of 20. Back then, it was a very cool, very
fun-to-drive car that was my 'main wheels'. Now I'm interested in a 4-speed
Monza or (preferably) Corsa convertible as my mid life crisis on wheels!
I have two young boys, so it's time to infect yet another generation with
'the Corvair bug'. I'm not looking for a restoration project, but instead
prefer to show my boys how to appreciate and take care of a completed, or
mostly completed, restoration.

If anyone is looking to find a good home for a well-cared-for 4-speed
convertible, please send them my way. I have cash lined up and will be
available to travel to interview candidates any time after Tuesday 9/8.

Thank you,

Jay Pitchford
7788 Candlewood Lane
Columbus OH 43235