<VV> CORSA

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 22:15:22 EDT 2009

I think Ron said a few very important things.

Calling non joining members freeloaders etc., is not the way to attract new members.

I too noticed all the references to insurance. Joining CORSA needs to be more than just about the insurance? I see other references to the magazine. OK, so CORSA is about insurance & a magazine. See the point?

We need to sell non CORSA members on the other reasons for joining CORSA, not just the insurance & the magazine.

Roy