<VV> Flat Towing

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 23:17:47 EDT 2009

The tow bar that I use belongs to the club, I'm just "storing" it. You bet,
 removing the bumper is a pain in the "bumper." I have to take care to not
damage  the paint or the bumper. I'm planning to come up with a special base
bar that  will go under the bumper and stay on the car, even when not using
the tow bar,  another winter project.

Ned

In a message dated 9/5/2009 10:11:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,