<VV> Corvair Myths and Facts -- Pintos, no Corvair

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 01:03:49 EDT 2009

  ...the costs for fixing the Pinto was $121 million, while settling cases where
  injuries occur was only $50 million. With such a difference in costs, Ford
  decided to manufacture and market the Pinto without fuel tank modifications...

  Source:

  http://www.calbaptist.edu/dskubik/pinto.htm

  Regards,

  Tony I.