<VV> Atn Joe R, was: Email format, was: New Corsa member sort of.

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 09:52:16 EDT 2009

(List - pardon this note, but I don't know where to reach Joe R.)

Personal note to Joe R,

For your information, Hughes Net is twice as expensive as the most
affordable internet access around here.

And as I've told people before, PAY MY BILL. Otherwise shut the * up and
stop spending other people's money (or lack of money, as the case may be).
Don't be so cynical unless you've already "walked a mile in the other guy's
shoes."

-Mark