<VV> New Corsa member sort of.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 7 15:03:28 EDT 2009

I'll make a comment about volunteers - we've had a number of
volunteers say they'd help do this or that over time.  It's been tough
to find ones who were able or willing to really follow through long
term.  Part of that is if someone wants to volunteer to do something,
then they'd better be prepared to handle the project more or less on
their own, which is tough.  It's pretty easy to get someone to help
out for an afternoon, but a year is a different story.  I personally
have yet to get anyone to take me up on a root account to install
their pet project, and I've asked more than once.

*Shrug*

--Bryan