<VV> New Corsa member sort of.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 5 23:46:01 EDT 2009

Dave...

Welcome.  OR, welcome back?

I'll only answer one part...

"My wife got me the Corsa membership as part of a Bday present - late aug.
After logging on to the site, I found out about the t-shirt offer, and
emailed. I got my t-shirt today. So far that is all we have recieved. No
welcome letter / no nothing does CORSA do membership cards still?"

The management team has been VERY busy - being AT convention and then
putting together the convention coverage in the Communique.  I'm sure the
membership card will arrive soon.

OK, so you RE? joined in late August.  Did you receive the September
Communique?  That one is convention coverage.  So, if it does not show up,
ask for it!

What's IM?  <GRIN>

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member