<VV> roots and pets

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 7 16:13:52 EDT 2009

JR,

Probably not.  It's much the same as if we were to get volunteers to
restore one of the historic Corvairs - you need a combination of
dedication, knowledge, and access.  Without all three, volunteers are
nice, but of little help.  There are *lots* of people saying CORSA
needs this or that on the Internet, but cross them with the above
requirements and the list gets short real fast.

What's really sad is the whole new website work didn't even get
brought up over here to look for any such volunteers, at least that I
recall.  Looks like the Corvair Center is now the official CORSA
forum, whether we like it or not.

--Bryan