<VV> roots and pets

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 18:35:05 EDT 2009

I don't even know what that means and I'll bet I'm not the only one.

Oh My.. how soon everyone forgets ME!!  ggg  I do everything I can to
stand out too!! LOL!

   Last Year, Clark Hartzel took the time to get all the GM  Engine
Blueprints SCANNED

1  He made them available to anyone wanting them on CD!

2   Very few could OPEN  the .TIF  files... too large... most did not
have enough ram..including me!
    Never letting a machine beat me... and being unwilling to Spend $$
just for this...

3   I found a FREE  conversion software  to  .JPG  and resizing....that
did all 29 at once! [ time costs $$$ too! gg]

4  I found FREE software to convert to 2 dimensional   universal CAD
files.   one at a time...  GRR

5    I needed a place to UPLOAD them to, so anyone could download the
files of their choice

I asked Bryan....  he agreed..but I had to do the work...

The rest is history!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm