<VV> Front / Rear window seals on a four door

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Sep 7 16:31:00 EDT 2009

Stephen
Hold up until I can do some checking.  Steele Rubber makes a Quarter/Side
Window leading edge seal for LM Corvair.

The well known east coast vendor is a Steele Dealer, and sells many of our
seals.

However, in some cases even though Steele makes the seal (Steele is known as
the quality leader in the industry), the well known east coast vendor may
have another source and may not be selling our seal.

I can access the engineering drawings and take a set out of inventory and
put a caliper on them.  I will do that in the morning and send you my
findings.  You can then do what has to be done and report to the list how
you got the job done.

Hank