<VV> On promoting CORSA

Dave Hammelef davhammcar at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 13:32:56 EDT 2009

Wow, I must really need to learn to communicate better.

On one side Im being told I want to much change on the other I'm being told I have a glass half empty doomsday outlook.

All to weird for me to handle. Must be a lack of a threaded conversations and replies coming in out of order.

Jay already have a '64 vert. Went shopping with a current/former VV member. But a VV member does not mean a Corsa member (though I believe they were).

I don't know for a fact if Corsa is growing or shrinking. From what I have read it sounds like shrinking and lots of people are not happy. Im still trying to learn and understand the point of Corsa and what people want / expect from it vs what they are getting. And adding my own insights in what I see.