<VV> On promoting CORSA

Wildman, Kenneth k-wildman at onu.edu
Mon Sep 7 17:21:58 EDT 2009

It has nothing to do with threaded conversations.

I would respectfully suggest you go back and read your initial posts.

There several ways to communicate concerns about an issue.  Starting out
by telling us how awful the website is, without any constructive
suggestions, and offering criticism without understanding the group are
not the most effective ways to promote change.

I agree that there are areas in the website that can be improved.  My
approach would be to contact the web-team, off-channel, and point out
concerns and offer a few suggestions for improvement.

Some people enjoy the conversational nature of VV.  It's like a group of
folks sitting in a lounge, enjoying their favorite beverage, and having
multiple conversations going on that you can tune into, tune out, or
push in new directions.  Others enjoy a more structured conversation
such as a forum like Corvair Center.  Above all, I like having the
choice.  :-)

Ken