<VV> On promoting CORSA

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 19:04:39 EDT 2009

Jay,
     You wrote:

> Whether I ever get mailed a t-shirt or not, joining CORSA will be my first
> official act after getting the title to my Corvair in hand.

Why wait until after you have a Corvair???  I recognized CORSA as a good thing and joined right away, while I was still looking for my first 'Vair.  CORSA membership was a great way to meet like-minded people who have a lot more knowledge and experience than I.  The things I learned from them helped me to make a wise purchase on my first one.  At my first convention (Detroit) I finally had the chance to put faces with some of the people whose writings I had read on VV.
     I'm a relatively new member (about 5 years), but am very glad I joined.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4 (group red)

.