<VV> On promoting CORSA

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:46:19 EDT 2009

Phil,
A great idea. I have gotten an incredible amount of advice and support from
CORSA members on this site, and will make my first three purchases, in this
order, (a) CORSA membership; (b) Bob's Corvair Basics book, and (c) a
Clark's catalog. I'll wait until I have the car because I found it this
morning and will be finalizing the sale on Friday. This car is a college
graduation present for myself (13+ years pursuing an undergraduate degree)
and, having turned 50 this year, it's my midlife crisis convertible as
well!!!!

jcp