<VV> Sorry, Hello, ??

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 7 20:20:23 EDT 2009

There are many ways to search the VV archive.  Since I use Google all the
time I prefer to use it to search the archive. By putting
"site:vv.corvair.org" (no "") before what you are searching for you can find
any topic of interest.

I'll echo what JR, Craig and many others have said.  I joined the Corvair
Center right after Dick started it in the early 90s and have been on and off
it now and then.  I have been a member for the VVs since 1993, I'm a past
Chairman, a member of VairOrg and a member of VV-help the admins.  I really
like the push of a email list rather than a pull site like the CC.  That is
just a personal preference.  Right now we have the best of both worlds with
both formats available.

You are right the VVs are a email based discussion but the third bullet
point in the rules state:

 "- This is a Corvair list, try to keep posts to Corvairs, or at least about
cars or air cooled engine technology, especially:
        - No politics, unless they have *explicit* Corvair or automotive
content."

If you want to discuss the Webpage or any other CORSA related business, I
suggest you email the directors in your region (see page 2 of the
Communique) or all the CORSA directors @ corsabod at corvair.org.

You have to remember CORSA only has two paid staff and updating the website
is behind a lot of their other duties.  I think CORSA has some volunteers
are going to help revamp the website.

Dennis