<VV> Sorry, Hello, ??

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 21:03:05 EDT 2009

Members of VV and CORSA. I would like to take a moment to discuss the recent
chat about CORSA and the web site. The Board of Directors is currently
working on the upcoming contract negotiations with M&P. This will take up a
majority of our time for at least the next two months. While M&P has been
the management team for CORSA for many years now, the current Board felt
that we needed better word the contract that was presented to us to clarify
some of the wording in it. Since we have not started negotiations with M&P
yet I cannot go into more detail but once the contract has been signed then
I would be more than happy to present it to any member that wishes to read
it.

We are also looking at revamping the web site so it can better serve the
general membership. We are looking at a new and improved E-Store with more
options to pay with (such as E-Check, PayPal, and regular Credit Cards).
This will be a large undertaking as well. We understand that the site is
seriously lacking in content and appearance. There will be much discussion
on this topic as well. There are many ideas out there that people of CORSA
have discussed here on VV as well as direct emails to the Board. While we
cannot incorporate ALL of them we are looking at many of the comments that
have put forth.

I ask that ALL of you be patient with us. This upcoming year will be a
trying time for all of us while we try to bring CORSA "up to date" with this
century. We have a lot of work to do in the next few months and we will try
to keep the membership as informed as possible. If you would to chat with
your regions directors(s) please do not hesitate to drop any one of us an
e-mail or pick up the phone and call us. Our contact information is printed
in every issue of the Communique and our emails are listed on the CORSA
website. We will try to give you any info you are looking for. Some of us
are new to this so if we don't have an answer we will find out and get back
to you as fast as possible. Remember we are members of CORSA too and we want
this to work. None of us here want CORSA to disappear so we WILL work hard
to make this organization better for all of us. Happy Vairing! Jason Cesana
Eastern Director 1960 4 door 700.