<VV> Need Help with Replacing Rear Brake Shoes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 7 21:06:43 EDT 2009

Here's the order I do it:

  - Set the shoes on the bench, so I can pick them up and they go on
the car
  - Install the spring that goes above the adjuster
  - Swing the tops of the shoes together, and put the adjuster in
place, then pull the tops apart
  - Hang the pair of shoes on the top stud
  - Put the adjuster lever an link on
  - Install the retaining springs and quarter turn caps
  - Install the return springs

--Bryan