<VV> manditory multiple membership

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 21:49:10 EDT 2009

Boy we need to get all this "freeloading" stopped.  No one has even
discussed all those CORSA members that belong to several chapters and
only pay CORSA dues once.  I'll bet that if we got all these double,
tripple, and more dippers to pay a CORSA membership for each chapter the
CORSA deficit would dissapear.  It wouldn't suprize me if most if not
all the members of the Stock Corvair Group are at least double dippers.

Terry Kalp
MCCA
HOCOA
V-8 Registery