<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - Is your club planning anything?

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 23:18:18 EDT 2009

At 08:37 PM 2/5/2009, Bryan Blackwell wrote:
>Hi Dave,
>
>We haven't thought quite that far ahead yet - but we (the Virginia
>Clubs) are celebrating our 30th anniversary Vair Fair May 8 - 10, so
>we will do some amount of tie in to the 40th anniversary of the end
>of production and the 50th anniversary.

...knocking ideas around about getting that red '60 Monza coupe ready
for the next Vair Fair, time permitting.  There are several projects
ahead of it and it still needs a little mechanical work (head
gaskets), interior finished up (got all the parts), tube seals, and
some transmission bracket mounts installed.    Should have time though.

It was built in May of 1960.

tony..