<VV> manditory membership

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 23:18:30 EDT 2009

And you were the last member of the BoD with a spine working for  reform?

Personally, I could care less about "extending my term." I would be happy
to lose an election, just because it means it was a contested one. I
certainly  haven't made many friends with my fellow board members and have argued
with  nearly all of them.

Ned

In a message dated 9/7/2009 9:36:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,