<VV> 4 door vs 2 door

Ronald Choy ronchoy at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 00:04:07 EDT 2009

For most of the period 1965-1980 roughly, I had Corvair 500s and I
loved the visibility. I still do. I like the look. The 4 door I've had
since then looks larger, more formal. I don't really like the big sail
panels and the smaller back window. I think back in 1965, Chevy wanted
and extra $100 for the sedan and we couldn't afford it.
	That said, I love the convenience of my 65 Monza sedan. I really
don't use the back seat, so I keep it folded. The shorter doors are
handier in the garage, too. And I do miss the visibility of wraparound
glass. Dotto for my 66 'vert. Oh well, can't have everything in
Corvairs, since I limit myself to to cars! :)   -ron 65,66