<VV> 50th Celebration - Walt Baranowski, President. Milwaukee Corvair Club

Walter F. Baranowski Jr. wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 08:38:02 EDT 2009

JR et al............As of this morning we (Milwaukee Corvair Club) have 35 cars registered for the 50th celebration.  My goal is to have 50 cars at the show.  We need everyone to get their registrations in ASAP. It's tough planning a party when you don't know how many folks are going to show up. Soooooooooooooooo If your coming please send in your registration forms, if you don't have one go to our web site milwaukeecorvairclub.com and print your own.  BTW, a big THANK YOU to Corsa for the ad placement in the September Communique right on the front cover. It has generated 2 reservations so far. Looking forward to meeting you all. Come and help us celebrate.
Vairly Yours,
Walt Baranowski
President
Milwaukee Corvair Club

Keeper of: 1962 Monza Station Wagon & 1964 Monza
 Coupe