<VV> Hospitality room, was: Membership required

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Sep 8 08:53:19 EDT 2009

Thank you for your note.  Unfortunately I do not speak nor
read computereese so I have no idea how to go about a
follow up.  Computer work seems to have an insatiable
appetite for my time ... and the new computer just back from
the previous hard drive failure, started making a variety of
clicks and clanks and has gone down again this morning.

I started at 5:15 AM. It is now 8:45 AM and I still
have 61 more email messages with which to deal.  I do
not really wish to take on yet another computer task.
Ken P

Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com> wrote:

Hi Ken,

If someone wanted to, you could keep your notes online.  I did a
smaller example for the Vair Fair a couple years ago, gave us a place
to start for 2010.  An editable wiki could work, although someone
would need to organize it.  Then at least it would be easy to point
people there.

--Bryan