<VV> 50th Anniversary Club Plans

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 8 11:52:39 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone!

Our local club, Derby City Corvairs, is having a 50th anniversary display on
Friday, October 2nd and Saturday October 3rd at the dealership where we hold
our monthly meetings, longtime Louisville dealer Bob Hook Chevrolet. They
are going to let us display several Corvairs in the showroom and we will
have a memorabilia display as well. Other members' cars will be parked
outside in the parking lot. We will have a good selection of earlies and
lates and we hope to have a real Yenko Stinger as well. Anyone who is in the
area is invited to stop by!

Ken Maxwell

65 Monza Spyder (up on jack stands, not in display)