<VV> 4 or 2 door Corvair, hardtop or convertible

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 11:56:20 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/8/09 4:47:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sheridanma1966 at gmail.com writes:

If you  want to visualize a late model 2dr with a large C pillar, look at  a
convertible with the top up.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza  'vert

I've had both 2-door and 4-door AND convertible LM's; the visibility of the
 ragtop with the top up is the reason I left it down.  The 4-door wasn't
nearly as bad and the 2-door was extremely good.  As one whose 'Vairs have
always been street machines, I prefer the visibility and the structural
rigidity  of the 2-door.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.