<VV> Corvair chapter thrown out? NOT!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 12:01:43 EDT 2009

Will someone please explain to me why CORSA would toss out a chapter
for having too few members?

I'm sure bylaws  state at least 10 members... for insurance purposes
and to keep small groups, posing as a chapter, from proliferating....

 Think about it though...  Who's not thinking????

  You are down to 9  members.....

There's no requirement for Corsa Membership...

Some members have wives,  kids, grandkids...

Any Chapter "could posiibly have  Recruited"  2-3  of them as members...

 Life can be simple.....  it's what YOU  make of it!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm