<VV> Corvair chapter thrown out

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 11:43:00 EDT 2009

Let's see, we want to boost membership in CORSA, but CORSA throws out a chapter for not having enough members?

Will someone please explain to me why CORSA would toss out a chapter for having too few members? How did this action benefit CORSA and aid in their main goal of promoting the Corvair?

Maybe I'm too old, too stupid or something like that, but it appears to me that tossing out chapters for having too few members is NOT THE WAY TO GO. How about someone from the BOD explaining this one?

Roy